Internal Account Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus & benefits
NJR are currently working with a dynamic and rapidly expanding importer of apparel, who now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their team dealing with retailer accounts.
Our client promotes personal growth, alongside this they are offering excellent progression opportunities within the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with key customers and oversee key clients within the fashion & sports industry.
The candidate will primarily focus on continuously managing an annual sales event calendar and should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests by responding to their queries in a timely manner. Always aspiring to overall promote a positive customer experience.
The candidate should have excellent admin, communication & negotiation skills, being 100% customer service oriented, and be able to build successful long-term customer relationships. The role requires a good standard of Microsoft Excel.
- Manage a portfolio of retail accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Arrange and conduct client meetings where needed to review sales performance
- Resolve queries and conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Completely focused on driving turnover and profit
- The key administrative liaison between the internal sales team and the customer
- Support Sales Director and Sales Manager in additional duties required
- Sales Order processing
- Arrange customer returns
- Coordinate samples
- Manage customer order book - back / forward orders
- Upload product files to customers internal database
- Supply product data to customers
- Proven B2B sales admin / account management experience (fashion / sports an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Office with good I.T skills (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (a secondary European language an advantage)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- UK or European Passport, with the flexibility for international travel
Apply online or further information please call one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR13132