Looking to work in a more Authentic environment?
At VolkerWessels UK people come first. Joining us means joining one of the UK's largest multidisciplinary engineering and construction contractors, delivering a vast breadth of innovative projects, and offering endless opportunities to grow.
We are now looking for an Information Manager to join our team in Tame Valley who validates the Project Information Model to ensure deliverables follow the agreed processes, that the data is to the defined levels in the BEP and is accurate.
Additionally accept / reject information exchanges, enforce the project Information Modelling standards and ensure delivery of the requirements of the Exchange Information Requirements. Key accountabilities
Skills & experience
- Functional management of Assistant Project Information Managers on relevant project
- Lead on the mobilisation phase testing to ensure production methods and procedures are fit for purpose
- Compile and submit required Information Management performance reports
- Promoting the department to prospective and existing clients, colleagues and contractors
- Promote equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity in recognition of the differences that exist between all people, irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender including transgender, age, disability, marital status including civil partnerships or part-time status
- For ensuring the company Information Management procedures are fully utilised on particular project of responsibility
- BSC Hons in a construction related degree
- 2 years+ industry experience with Information Management/BIM on a variety of projects
- Software skills in 3D/2D modelling and data model management
- Professional qualification in a relative field to role
- Line/Team management experience
- Professional body working group membership
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits