Job Title: Independent Financial Adviser
Salary: £37,500 - £60,000 (DOE)
An established Independent Financial Planning firm with a fantastic reputation is now looking for a Financial Adviser to join their growing team.
Our client offers fully independent advice on Pensions, Investments, Insurance and Mortgage as well and have a team of adviser qualified in areas such as Pension Transfers, Equity release and Long-Term Care. A very friendly team who focus on providing a Client focused approach to Financial Advice and finding every client the right financial solution.
This position will suit a successful and driven financial planner who is ambitious, and looking to progress their career with a supportive company behind them every step of the way.
- Provide an excellent service to existing clients by providing tailored advice
- To develop new lead sources by building professional and long lasting relationships and generating new business
- Building a presence in the area and building on any existing client banks
- Contribute to the growth of the organisation
The Required Skills:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Planning
- Competent Adviser Status
- Proven track record of writing new business and building new relationships
- Proactive and driven
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact one of our Financial Planning specialists at Capio Recruitment.