HR Manager required. Our client is a specialist electrical contracting business, with nominations for such awards as electrical contractor of the year, looking for a HR Manager in the Hertfordshire area to join the team within the commercial sector. This role has come around due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will have 3+ years experience in a similar position and industry.
HR Manager Position Overview
- Supporting senior management team to maintain and monitor a high level of staff productivity. Including staff retention through assessing workload pressures, and wellbeing for effective utilisation of staff.
- Accessing and identifying the core competencies of employees. Including implementing training programs to standardise company processes and training requirements, to enhance and provide career growth.
- Maintaining a positive working environment and employee relationships between employees and management, to boost morale and job satisfaction.
- Support the Managing Director in identifying growth opportunities to determine profitability and areas of improvement across the business. Ensuring the organisation's HR strategy and business goals align.
- Manage and maintain the current HR policies ensuring the company remains compliant with current employment law, as well as communicating any changes to the relevant departments and handling internal legal matters.
- Manage and maintain all employees and subcontractors (Direct Labour) performance monitoring, attendances, and sick leave including disputes, disciplinaries, grievances, absences, retirements, and redundancies.
- Recruitment for new roles, pulling together and managing job adverts, interviews and placing roles and responsibilities.
- Onboarding and inducting new employees and direct subcontractors (Direct labour) by communicating company values, company policies, financial targets and the roles and responsibilities of the relevant position.
- Maintaining and managing employee and subcontractor (Direct Labour) records such as trade-related competency/training requirements.
- Entering employee and subcontract (Direct labour) data into the payroll system to process payroll. Setting and reviewing company pay structures and employee perks and benefits.
HR Manager Position Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a similar role and ideally industry
- HR, health and safety, first aid or management qualifications advantageous
HR Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £45,000- £50,000
- Holidays: 20 days + 8BH
- Pool car
- Working hours: 40 hours a week
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.