About Redmill Advance
Redmill Advance is a predominantly B2B learning provider and e-learning specialist mainly offering regulated exam support to help students study for and pass CII and CISI exams. Our programmes are delivered to our clients' employees via a learning management system and include reading materials, videos, e-learning content, assessments, and exams.
Our Leaning Management System (LMS) proposition (white-labelled for larger clients) is entirely digital, offering our clients and their employees anytime access and on any device.
Our extensive content library not only supports employees with their regulatory exams but also includes content to help develop the hard and soft skills and behaviours required to excel in their roles more broadly. At the same time, our LMS allows our clients the flexibility and freedom to upload, create and deliver internal training and other content, such content related to company culture, company mission or internal procedures.
Separate from our digital content library, our wider corporate proposition also includes supporting businesses via webinar academies where we are responsible for supporting hundreds of new industry entrants each year, getting them qualified, and transitioning them into the workplace. We also deliver development tracks that allow delegates to transition between key planning roles.
Typical clients are international life companies, investment and wealth managers, and financial advisory practices.
Having steadily grown over the years in both number of clients and revenue, we have established a high-profile brand in the financial services education space and we believe our market leading solution is perfectly positioned to meet the learning needs of the financial services industry.
Due to the clear demand in this market we are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Business Development to support our next phase of growth.
- Leading and delivering a full sales cycle by
- Identifying new corporate clients
- Creating and leading introductions
- Running online demonstrations of our products, services and our Learning Management System
- Looping into the sales process key members of the team as needed
- Ensuring contract completion
- Streamlining the internal sales processes and systems - for example, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and web integrations
- Delivering/supporting business pitches (pitch, RFIs and RFPs, etc) and identifying any relevant tender processes
- Working with the directors on business planning and sales targets
- Ensuring that sales targets are achieved through a range of approaches (including networking, prospect calling, and marketing activities)
- Working with existing accounts to ensure service levels are delivered and exploring the possibility to increase account revenue
- Codesigning sales aids and marketing campaigns to drive increased web traffic and incoming enquiries
- Continually developing an understanding of the market and identifying corresponding opportunities
- Feeding into product development, road maps and enhancements
- Ensuring CRM administration is maintained and updated as part of the sales cycle
- An accomplished business developer in the financial services industry with an excellent understanding of the client sales cycle
- An ability to attain and exceed targets
- Industry experience gained from either financial services product & technical work or financial education/training solutions
- Relevant financial services qualifications - ideally level four (e.g. CII Diploma) or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and influencing skills
- An understanding of consultative selling - ability to identify needs and address these through demonstration of features and benefits
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary plus uncapped bonus
- 33 days holidays per annum plus bonus holidays like a 'birthday bonus day'
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible home working
- Fully supported (and paid) professional qualifications and professional memberships
- Potential for equity ownership as reward for exceptional performance
- Strong, balanced, collaborative culture