My client is a market leader in providing software solutions to the NHS and related institutions. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add an ambitious Graduate Sales Representative to their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is starting out in their sales career, or someone who is looking for the next step in their development in an ambitious environment that encourages rapid career progression.
Working closely with the Sales Executives you will research, identify and engage new prospects, building relationships with key decision-makers and influencers to better understand their needs and product fit.
Where there is a good fit, you will book the meetings for a member of the sales team to deliver a product demonstration.
- Hunting and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships and booking in appointments.
- Effective use of the phone, e-mail and social selling to maximise meetings booked and revenue won.
- Be a great storyteller, capable of composing engaging content with an understanding what is relevant to a given audience (and why)
- Excellent time-management skills, being able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations at any given time.
- Be a great listener and communicator, sharing knowledge and influencing for a positive outcome.
- Maintain and manage their CRM system, keeping pipeline of opportunities updated.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products.
- Develop full knowledge and understanding of the marketplace for our products.
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify their interest.
- Work closely with the Sales team to prospect into new markets.
- Conduct research into new markets to understand prospective customer needs.
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Passionate about sales and developing your career in this arena
- Ideally you will be educated to a degree level or equivalent, but this is not essential.
- Motivated to exceed expectations and work to targets.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading SME organisation at an exciting time with genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV to Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.