Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Calling all recent and upcoming graduates! If you are on the lookout for an exciting entry level opportunity designed to develop individuals who have finished education into top performing consultants for a reputable business.
Join a culture where you're rewarded financially, developing each day, as well as having fun and being acknowledged for your hard work!
How does a competitive base salary with uncapped commission on top sound? What about a tailored training programme with set pay rises and promotions? Maybe all expenses paid company holidays, regular team socials and incentives?
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- The Company
- All about developing individuals through excellent training provided by the biggest earners in the company!
- They have a 1-year program which puts you on a fast-track to a 30k base salary.
- A proven, industry leading training programme - lots of people who were trained here have gone on to start their own businesses (with the company's support) and are all currently well-established, profitable and notorious businesses
- Want to nurture you and teach you the tricks of the trade, to break it down, with this training this is how your progression will look. Take home: Year 1 - 35k+, Year 2 - 50K+, Year 3 - 100K+
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- The role
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing & interviewing candidates.
- Process management: Managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact until completion. Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media.
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Money driven and has clear financial goals
- A good work ethic / ambitious
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Confident meeting and networking with senior level professionals
- You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, money motivated, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Higher Group, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Lancashire Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Higher Group Recruitment Consultant, Training Provided Recruitment Consultant, Fully Trained Recruitment Consultant, Entry Recruitment Consultant