Graduate Product Engineer
Our client are looking for an Graduate Product Engineer to join their well established leading business. This role will suit someone who has recently graduated and is looking for a career as a product engineer or someone who has recently graduated and completed a graduate scheme in an engineering role.
- Provide technical/engineering support on the product groups
- Support product engineers to develop technical documentation such as product specifications, bill of materials, global technical requirements, product benchmarking and design review reports and processes.
- Support activities such as audit, test, sign-off, validate and commission fuel injection components and associated tooling.
- Support the quality team to investigate quality issues or product concerns.
- Liaise with the business product line, purchasing, and supplier quality teams ensuring alignment on new product launches.
- To support product engineering to ensure that engineering changes are documented, and the aftermarket commercial and technical systems are efficiently updated.
- To support projects by providing technical expertise on equipment, products, and the compilation of support documentation for use in both workshop and garage environments.
- Load engineering data into relevant systems such as AS400, SAP, PIM system and classification data.
- Develop and design new and manage existing CAD drawings related to fuel injection system products in the aftermarket portfolio.
- Degree in Engineering (HNC, HND with relevant industrial experience will be considered).
- Practical mechanical aptitude for automotive components.
- CAD Knowledge and Experience - Solidworks other platforms will be considered.
How to apply?
Please apply via the link with your CV.