Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Geospatial Analyst (Health Analysis)
to join our team working in Portsmouth, VA. Job Title:
Geospatial Analyst (Health Analysis) Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the research and datadriven analysis of logical and physical critical infrastructure networks and systems and create and maintain geospatial databases supporting the analysis and visualization of geospatial data
- Develop products to aid in facilities and program planning based on population characteristics, utilization, land values, and healthcare coverage for existing military facilities
- Make oral presentations to internal and external audiences
- Act as a member of a team, leading subtasks that comprise a larger analysis, documenting analytic processes and procedures, and contributing to quality assurance.
- Masters in Geospatial Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in geospatial analysis in order to assist with the evaluation of the Navy Medical enterprise for capacity and sustainability
- Skills in Geospatial Analysis software (ArcGIS, Google Earth, Quick Terrain Modeler) and Imagery Exploitation software (ERDAS Imagine and ENVI) to exploit Remotely Sensed Imagery (RSI)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Experience in Terrain Analysis, Cartography, Geodetic Survey and the Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Ability to develop analytical and technical reports and publications, including creating graphics and writing significant portions of the documents
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. secret clearance.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to deliver clear and effective communication both verbally and non-verbally to deliver updates; briefings; or interface with co-workers; leadership as well as customer.
- Must be able to work in an office environment and be able to freely move within this space to utilize office equipment as well as interface with co-workers and customer.
- Must be able to effectively use IT peripherals such as laptop, desktop, printer, fax machine, etc.
- Must be able to deliver presentations as needed.
- Must be able to review; decipher and understand program manuals; IT service requests; work orders; etc.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at . ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.