Fire Safety Consultant
Join the us to be part of a highly successful business that delivers market-leading consultancy and software services within the commercial real-estate sector.
We are looking to expand our expert team of professional consultants and therefore, we are seeking an experienced home-based Fire Safety Consultant to join our expanding and successful consultancy team.
The focus of this role is to undertake fire risk assessments and audits together with general consultancy support and advice to our clients. Part of the week will be site-based and part at home working on reports and assisting clients; diaries are pre-planned in advance to support and assist work life balance. Competencies and Experience You will have:
• High level qualification and relevant experience in a Fire related subject
• Experience in undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
• Thorough knowledge of relevant UK standards and codes
• Proven technical ability
• Good report writing, IT and communication skills
Desirable professional memberships / skills:
• Chartered Membership of IFE
• Compilation of Fire Strategy documents
• An understanding of smoke control calculations and thermal radiation analyses
• Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH Certificate
Why choose us
With us you'll be able to develop your skills surrounded by industry experts, who will be on hand to help advise, support, and encourage your ongoing development.
Our team have always been our most valued asset and employee well-being is extremely important to us and as such, we're committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse working environment. In return for commitment, positivity, and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package including a highly competitive salary, cash car payment, 26 days annual leave, profit related bonus scheme, medical insurance (including existing condition cover, routine and GP referred services, dental and optical cover), pension fund contributions, group life insurance, free folding bikes for easy access to city centre locations and employees benefit platform.