Finance Manager - SAAS Technology - Central London
I am looking for a polished Finance Manager with a plethora of skills to join a growing Tech business based in Central London. This Finance Manager role will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function working closely with directors and external accountants.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of Finance including month end, general bookkeeping and VAT. We are looking for someone ideally with industry knowledge who can bring fresh ideas and put a personal stamp on the position.
The company are going through an exciting time of growth and development and offer a vibrant, social working environment.
- Lead the whole finances of the business and support the CEO and other department heads
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts, and board packs
- Produce year-end accounts and act as a point of contact for external accountants; manage related tax filings
- Cash flow modelling, business forecasting
- Maintain and enhance internal controls to improve performance, profitability, and governance
- Manage client contracts, invoicing, and receivables collections
- Manage treasury function, including bookkeeping/cash reconciliations
- Supervise and make monthly payroll, pension, and supplier payments
- Manage HMRC and other regulatory filing requirements
- Manage quarterly VAT Returns
- Organise/submit usage reports to 3rd party data providers
- Some experience in data analysis and reporting with strong excel or third-party data analytics skills for SaaS metrics reporting
- Has previous experience in a rounded Finance function
- A background within Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) or B2B would be highly desirable
- Ideally someone qualified (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) but not essential
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate Finance to both finance and non finance heads
- Experience overseeing finance operations from a global/remote perspective
- Multi-facet to assist both admin tasks to also more technical strategy finance
Apply today! You can also pop your CV over to
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.