Finance Assistant Cantello Tayler Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our client based in Slough on a temporary basis for an initial 5 months. The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing all queries from International Trade and other departments day to day
- Maintaining Finance & HR general email boxes.
- Email all event vat receipts, print, where needed, the membership welcome / renewal letters vat receipts
- Taking payments online and PDQ machines, Paying off all the Docs invoices by credit card
- Reconciling the end of day PDQ/Cheque payments from all offices
- Reconcile World Pay to the event bookings
The Finance Assistant will have:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Good understanding of Sage
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in both written & spoken English
- Competency in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and databases
- Proactive, can-do approach with excellent interpersonal skills
If this Finance Assistant role is of interest to you, please click apply now or contact Ella Mahon or Esther Ward in our Egham office.