We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant who is looking to gain great financial exposure; you will be working in a small but vibrant finance function located near Redditch.
As the Finance Assistant, you will essentially be taking sole responsibility of the finance department and report directing the Finance Manager. A key focus will be on processing a high volume of invoices, preparation of variable payment runs and handle query resolution whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
Ideally, you will:
- Proficient in Excel and demonstrate an understanding with analysing data and producing reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Be studying AAT or recently graduated with the ambition to start your finance career
- Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be highly motivated and able to use your own initiative
In Return, You Will:
- Actively develop your skillset working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as gaining responsibilities and assisting with vital decisions
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Report directly to the Finance Manager and assist with vital decisions whilst gaining exposure with stakeholder management
If you are looking for your next step in your career where you can gain fantastic experience, please apply now!