US Southwest; Dallas, TX (Texas); Denver, CO (Colorado); Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Houston, TX (Texas); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona); Plano, TX (Texas); Scottsdale, AZ (Arizona); Work from Home Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: is not available for this opportunity. Pay Range:
$194,000 - $475,000 Bonus Potential: Requisition #:
69948 The Role at a Glance:
We are excited to bring on an External Financial Advisor Recruiter for a fully remote position covering the Southwest U.S. region.
As an External Financial Advisor Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment of qualified financial representatives within your assigned territory (NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, TX, OK) & market segment. In this role you will partner with management to establish recruiting goals and solutions. You will develop leads and determine suitability of the representatives current business and cultural alignment with Lincolns strategies, goals, and compliance procedures. You will also be responsible for communicating the Lincoln Financial Network value proposition in the marketplace. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for: Must-Haves:
- Developing recruiting plan and executing on recruiting goals.
- Sourcing and developing prospective financial representatives within assigned territory.
- Directing the sourcing of candidates through referrals, networking, social media, search research.
- Developing leads and building relationships with prospective financial representatives; Providing prospective representatives with continued, on-going contact.
- Providing consultation and education to prospective financial representatives on platform options and partnering with field leadership and the advisor recruitment team to evaluate platform options.
- Preparing and delivering formal business presentations to qualified prospective representatives highlighting LFN products, technology, and service.
- Communicating LFN value proposition within assigned territory.
- Directing and developing business on behalf of the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- Determining suitability of current business with LFG strategies, goals, and compliance procedures.
- Attending network receptions within region to support recruiting efforts.
- Representing LFN at various trade shows, conferences, and seminars.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure the proper processing of all sold products from time of sale to issuance.
- Capturing recruiting activity in contact management system.
- Serving as a subject matter expert to internal/external stakeholders by developing and maintaining an advanced understanding of LFG's products, services, and operational structure.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality.
- Maintaining knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assessing the impact, and collaborating with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complying with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remaining current in profession and industry trends.
- Performing other duties as required.
Whats it like to work here?
- 3 - 5+ Years in recruiting, marketing, or sales in the securities/financial industry that directly aligns with the responsibilities of the position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and business plans to deliver and exceed expected business objectives and results.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates advanced relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues) and external clients.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment: Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweeks
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive () environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook () , Twitter () , LinkedIn (+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram () . Sign up for email alerts at Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at click apply for full job details