Teaching Personnel is currently recruiting for an Exams and Data Officer for a secondary school on a long term temporary basis for a Ofsted 'GOOD' school within the central Birmingham area. The role is Maternity Cover and will last for the full academic year.
The exams and data officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
• Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
• Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents.
• Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials.
• Organising the examination rooms and seating plans.
• Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students.
• Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures.
• Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data.
• Maintaining the SIMS database and producing of data reports. The ideal candidate for this exams officer job must have previous experience of organising the examinations in accordance with regulations within schools.
• SIMS experience is essential. If you have the recent and relevant exams and data and also SIMS experience for this role, then please send your CV