Role:Database & Events Administrator
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 (based on level of experience)
Location: Central London office - Remote working (occasional travel to the office as and when required) - ideally you should live within a commuting distance from Central London
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client is a reputable Events and Conferences business that specialises in organising events within the Cyber Security field.
They are looking for a motivated, quick learner to join their marketing and events logistics team. This role is best suited to someone with high attention to detail as well as being a strong communicator with the ability to build effective working relationships throughout the business. This opportunity involves quickly becoming a fundamental employee in the business. You will work in a busy environment so this role is best suited to someone who can meet deadlines under pressure.
You will have an interest the role data plays in helping a company meet its goals and have a desire to succeed in this field.
- Updating database records of delegates, and ensuring that all contact information is recorded accurately
- Researching and identifying new leads, and updating their information
- Growing & developing the customer base
- Travelling internationally to live conferences, and helping with delegate registrations, and handling administrative duties
- Carry out general administration duties
- Education to degree level or equivalent education (Preferred)
- 6 Months or more previous administrative, events coordination, or events logistics experience would be highly desirable
- Experience with using Salesforce or similar CRM systems (desirable)
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility on different types of data projects
- Strong office and administrative skills, including MS Office Suite
- Proactive attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Flexibility to travel internationally as and when required