Contract ( 35 hours per week)
We are looking to provide a professional electrical engineering service, inspecting, fault finding, specifying remedial works, designing new electrical systems, undertaking procurement, acting as contract administrator and project manager for contracts on site.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects at any one time, both during the design stage and while on site, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Experience & Requirements:
- Chartered Engineer or member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers or equivalent with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience designing and maintaining electrical installations and plant.
- A NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in building services or suitably related subject with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience designing and maintaining electrical installations and plant.
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced level satisfactory clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) E18
- This post is subject to random and Just cause Drug and Alcohol Testing
Getting in touch:
If you are looking for a new position, then send over your up-to-date CV directly or apply now.