Location:?Riverside House - London
Who we are
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health.The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) is a fast-growing, vibrant company, working at the cutting edge of the global professional beauty industry.?
We partner with a vast network of leading beauty and skincare professionals across the UK and Ireland, acting as distributors, educators and skin health experts: empowering skin professionals to achieve results for their clients and businesses.
Powered by three innovative brands, Advanced Nutrition Programme beauty supplements are pioneering Environ Skin Care, we deliver dramatic results for skincare professionals and individuals. We work with a sustainable mindset, striving to protect our planet in everything we do. Our team is made up of experienced and highly skilled staff, who are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence. The success of the iiaa is grounded in the quality of our products and the dedication of our team.
Join the iiaa to become part of a dynamic, collaborative and pioneering company, working with products that make a real difference to people's lives.
About this role
At the iiaa we have a missionwhich is toempower skincare professionals to deliver the very best results for their clients! With thisin mind, we are looking for an outstanding Educator with bags of passion, enthusiasm and knowledge who can deliver exceptional training in allofour brands. You will be super flexible andwill thrive in an environment whereyou'reof adapting between teaching both virtually and in person.?
Training groups of between 6-12 skincare therapists which involves the following:
- Educating therapists to the highest standard to ensure that they gain a full understanding of our products and treatments
- Travel across the UK and Ireland and therefore happy to travel and stay away from home
- ?Adapting training techniques to accommodate different learning styles
- Working to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring therapists have an excellent grasp on training content
- Motivating attendees to transfer learning into improved in-salon performance
- Promoting all iiaa brands and products plus our training service
- Providing technical support and advice to clients
- Responsible for filming educational social media content as required by brand
- Perform consultation and treatments as required on press and influencers
- Assist at trade shows and roadshows
- Host bespoke training as required for platinum and key accounts.
?Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent experience working with a range of skincare brands includingmedical grade skincare
- You must be NVQ level 3 qualified (or equivalent) with electrical qualifications
- Proven in depth knowledge of the skin and makeup artistry skills
- You will have a passion for our 360-skincare approach which includes nutrition, topical skincare, and mineral makeup
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and motivational when presenting.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills, combined with an ability to coach others
- Competent PC skills with working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel, MS Teams and Zoom
- Good organisational skills, with the agility to change plans as needed and follow a fast-paced business
- Strong work ethic, accountable, self-motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Experience in a teaching environment
- Full clean driving license.
The iiaa offers a vibrant working environment, underpinned by an enthusiastic, collaborative and communicative team. The working atmosphere is informal, but we work hard.
As part of our innovative business, you will work alongside passionate colleagues in a dynamic, international and ambitious environment that embraces and celebrates individual differences in skills, culture and backgrounds.
You will have the opportunity to succeed in a rewarding and challenging role, in a business built on a culture of collaboration and community with a strong environmental ethos at its heart.
Our colleagues are proud to be part of the iiaa, and a passion and dedication to the company and its mission is the foundation of all we do.
- Private Health Care after 2 years' service
- Discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- 22 days Annual Leave, rising the longer you stay with us. Plus Public Bank Holidays
- 3 days at Christmas to spend with your loved ones, the company closes over the festive period
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Tests at Vision Express
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - We reward you for bringing great people into our business
- Yearly rewards, charity raffles and more activities that create a fun and enriching working environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
IIAA Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome applications from everyone and we value diversity in our people. We are passionate about having an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our team members are treated with dignity and integrity. This is central to our recruitment process, therefore we actively encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.