I am looking for an Early years manager to manage the pre-school in a Camberwell based nursery. The nursery consists of a friendly, supportive and professional team who are committed to raising standards to creat an environment in which children can flourish.
Hours for this role are 8:00-15:30 Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent). Level 2 will be considered if the candidate has the appropriate experiences.
- An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one
- At least 6 months' UK experience working within Nurseries or Children's Centre settings
- Some experience in leading staff in an Early Years Setting
- Be hard working with a passion for Early Years Education
- Be able to build strong relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and safeguarding
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
- Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Provide free regular CPD and training
- Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Provide an excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today!
It is important that applicants understand that our vacancies require a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.
Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements - if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team.
Educ8 Services work with many nurseries in London so if this role is not for you, please get in touch as we most likely have one that is!
Educ8 also provide permanent positions for either part-time or full-time work as well as supply / cover work.