College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving is looking for experienced drivers to act as a team lead on moving jobs. Must have a clean driving record and good communication skills. Moving experience is a plus, but not required.
As a Move Captain, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
Excellent earning potential, including hourly rates plus tips and performance based bonuses.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate vehicles at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have a valid US license that can pass insurance review.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.