Digital Marketing Manager - (Not for profit organisation) - Up to £40,000 pa - Lancashire
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with this Northern based not for profit organisation in their search for a Digital Marketing Manager.
This is a brand with purpose who make a meaningful impact in the UK. With a 45 year history, they work with policy makers and politicians across the UK and Europe raising awareness of the issues affecting their members and campaign for change.
They offer a number of different products and services to their members to make their lives as successful and hassle free as possible.
The digital and wider marketing team are going through an exciting period of transformation and therefore are looking to grow.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
- Work closely with Stakeholders to help build, maintain, and manage the relationships, helping ensure consistency and best practise across the digital channels.
- Manage external digital agencies across digital (SEO, PPC, Affiliates) , content, social media and email.
- Report weekly and monthly on digital marketing performance, and provide recommendations on future opportunities and learnings.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to, Co-ordinate omnichannel campaigns adhering to all campaign deadlines and budgets.
- Managing the entire creative process from initial brief through to execution, taking responsibility for all Digital creative in line with brand guidelines and strategy.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Digital Marketing.
- Have a passion and understanding of the work done to help support small business.
- Good understanding of analytics and SEO
- Experience of managing PPC and paid digital campaigns.
You will be working for a business that truly cares about the enhancement of members, working alongside some incredible marketers, with opportunities to learn and develop your own career. Don't miss out on a rewarding and valuable opportunity - apply now!