My client, a renowned organisation, with stunning office based in Central London (although this role offers hybrid working) seeks a Digital Content Manager
This role will coordinate the delivery of a new organisational content strategy and brand redevelopment programme. Day to day work will also include developing and design high-quality digital content across digital platforms and provide a dedicated resource to nurture and develop the brand across a growing social media and email marketing channels.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of brand identity, channel specific content development, creativity, ability to work with external stakeholders and usage of data to drive decision-making.
- Coordinate audit, delivery and implementation of new organisational content strategy
- Support strategic communications campaigns and activities including impactful content for the audience
- Design engaging and impactful bespoke digital content, including animation, video, infographics and audio for all channels, utilising latest techniques and trends to amplify the organisations brand
- Support the delivery of new brand guidelines and style resources
- Work with Head of Marketing to implement a cloud-based internal brand hub for staff
- Manage the organisations Shorthand platform and increase the amount of rich blog content they deliver
- Responsible for the development of branding and bespoke content for flagship events
- Co-manage day-to-day social media accounts, working with colleagues in Communications and Policy teams and advising on digital content to assist with managing complex and sensitive issues
- Work with stakeholders to deliver content for strategic awareness days/months throughout the year including social media and member communications
- Provide dynamic and visual reports on digital content across social, email and website
- Research and build relationships with members, influencers, external organisations and staff to support reach and engagement goals
- Work with departments across the organisation to increase the reach of prioritised content including flagship reports and events
- Plan and create content for key strategic priorities throughout the year. Work with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure contractual agreements and KPIs are met.
The right candidate will have experience of; understanding different social media channels and latest trends, experience of delivering cross-channel strategic digital campaigns and experience of working with email marketing software.
Apply now for immediate consideration - salary up to 41K plus excellent benefits.