Digital Content Executive - Accrington Head Office - FTC until end of January 2023 - You will review and optimise content & presentation of products on the website, supporting the trade team with promotions and product launchesAbout Bensons for Beds
We're Bensons for Beds! We put Sleep Wellness at the heart of everything we do. With 100 years of experience in sourcing the best quality beds, frames and mattresses, at Bensons we understand how to design the perfect, tailored sleep experience. We have 170+ locations and employ c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership of Alteri Investors we have an ambitious 3 year plan to grow the business further and achieve our mission. The Role - Digital Content Executive
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Content Executive to join our Digital Trading team on a Fixed Term Contract until the end of January 2023.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Review and optimise content & presentation of products on the website
- Delivery of accurate, customer focused information across full product ranges
- Support the current merchandising and trading team with promotion and product launches when required
- Understanding of online trading, with a desire to learn new information & skills
- Excellent attention to detail - accuracy is key to this role
- Ability to prioritise workload, plan and work to deadlines
- Ability to work with agility on trading priorities
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a digital retail environment would be an advantage
In return for your contribution to the team's performance, we offer a competitive base salary plus all these extra benefits:
- Employee discount scheme for Bensons products
- 'Perks' discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- Pension scheme - provided by Legal & General
- Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression - access to internal opportunities to build your career within Bensons for Beds
- Long service awards and 'Love to Shop' voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years' service
( qualifying periods apply) Apply now!!
If you love working with a great team, engaging with a variety of challenges, growing your skills and developing new ones then click now to apply to join us!
There is a brief online application process to complete, to tell us about yourself, answer some questions and confirm your eligibility. We'll reply to you asap!