Logistics Technology/Supply Chain Management/Freight Management/Freight Forward
Location: Remote (UK)
Package: £65,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
YourPrime are working with a client that provides the world's most powerful digital freight platform that aims to accelerate digital transformation across their growing client base. You will be working within a dynamic team that thrives on solving problems for clients. Remote working is standard however you will have access to several office locations across the UK and Europe.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, and the maintenance of the cloud infrastructure platform alongside your team.
- Communicate with different teams to identify system dependencies.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain, servers, network appliances and cloud PaaS services.
- Ensure that adequate monitoring is in place to detect any security or availability issue for escalation.
- Ensure industry best practices are applied uniformly across the environment.
- Make suggestions to optimize system performance.
- Create extensible, automated continuous integration and delivery pipelines to test and release application code and IaC.
- Build CI/CD Pipelines as Code.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues.
- Maintain and update technical documentation and internal processes.
- Follow business processes to document changes.
- Willing to work outside standard operational hours.
- Significant SysOps or DevOps experience.
- Strong knowledge in Linux and Windows system orchestration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Public cloud environments (AWS and Azure preferred).
- Advanced experience with at least one scripting or programming language (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Go etc.).
- Experience with Infrastructure as code, deployments done using descriptive languages such as Ansible & Terraform (preferred).
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration such as ECS and Kubernetes (preferred).
- Strong pipeline experience (Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps etc.).
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Datadog, LogicMonitor etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices to protect data from intrusion, loss, and corruption.