Deputy General Manager- Kings Cross
Basic salary of £31,500-£35,000 DOE + Quartley Bonus
My Client is on the lookout for a Deputy General Manager to be part of their brand new opening
As a Deputy Restaurant Manager, you will be a true leader, inspiring the team to deliver a memorable experience to all customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centred around its people.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in teh industry across Europe, my client is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
The successful Deputy General Manager will receive:
- Up to £32,500 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Quarterly bonus scheme (up to 15% of salary annually);
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies, as well as 50% off all food and drink;
- 30% Sony discount;
- Various employee welfare initiatives;
- Epic staff events and team socials;
- An informal, innovative and collaborative culture;
- A very good reason to get out of bed in the morning.
As Deputy General Manager, you will perform an important role within the venue management team, with responsibilities including:
- Supporting the Venue Manager in the smooth running of the venue, doing everything you can to make sure our customers have the possible experience whilst in our venue.
- Delivering training to Team Members joining our Everyman family
- Delegating with the rest of the management team responsibility for Team Member recruitment, social media marketing, film scheduling, stock taking amongst other important duties.
Successful Deputy General Manager candidates will:
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and ensuring that the teams they lead and work in share this.
- Possess a huge personality and are not afraid to use it.
- A love for food, drink, customer service, and, above all else, people.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with bags of business savvy and self-drive.
- Have previous experience as an Assistant Manager and background in customer service focused hospitality
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe