Deputy Family Activity Co-Ordinator
Job Type: Part Time/Temporary (ending April 2025)
Hours: 5 hours per week. Sat 9-12am and 2 flexible hours weekly. 10 weeks per term.
Salary: £9.27 per hour
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
About the Trust
Our client is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a newly formed multi-academy trust they strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
The Trust is proud to have received funding by the National Lottery to open a Family Activity Centre on Saturday mornings from September 2022, to provide free activities for local children and parents. For this centre, they are looking to appoint a part-time Deputy Family Activity Coordinator to begin duties as soon as possible to support in overseeing and coordinating the weekly running of the activity centre.
- Work with the Assistant Head teacher of Gladstone Primary, representatives of primaries within central Peterborough and the Trust to promote the Family Activity Centre and engage parents to sign up for Saturday activities.
- Liaise with the Trust's Communications Officer to promote and celebrate the activity centre.
- Undergo training in safeguarding, prevent and health and safety to ensure the safe running of the centre and the safety and wellbeing of all children attending.
The Trust offers:
- excellent salary package.
- fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- opportunity for progression across The Trust.
- use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this Multi-Academy Trust, then please click apply to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.