EY36 Delivery DriverLocation: HounslowSalary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum Overview:First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Security Crew Member on behalf of one of our clients.You will be required to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment and ensure the protection of personnel and shipments for which the company is responsible. This position requires strict following of rules and procedures to protect and safeguard the transports and property of the company and its customers.Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.This role requires references to be provided for the last 5 years as well as a successful DBS check.45 hours a week + overtime opportunities.Alternating shift pattern of earlies and lates.Early shift - 8am - 5pm.Late Shift - 10am - 7pm.Optional weekend work at enhanced rate.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing pickups and deliveries of high value shipments.
- Maintaining high standard of work at trade shows and special events.
- Loading and unloading the armoured vehicle.
- Ensuring the safety and protection of assets at all times.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Respecting and following the company's guidelines and procedures
- Driving an armoured vehicle and following road safety regulations.
- Maintaining a high level of vigilance at all times.
- Completing daily reports and check of the vehicle.
- Carrying out other ad-hoc duties as requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must hold a Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Holding an SIA licence is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent ethics and integrity.
- High attention to detail.
- Collaborative work style.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional positive demeanour.
- This role requires references to be provided for the last 5 years as well as a successful DBS check.
Location: HounslowSalary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum