REED Education is working in collaboration with a secondary school based in the North of Birmingham who are looking to appoint a data manager to join them ASAP. The school are looking for someone who is highly organised and a responsible individual who will be able to take on the highly important role of Data Manager.
The day to day duties will include using school system t raise standards and performance across the whole school. Managing and manipulating of data in a clear and concise manner. Working with teaching staff to ensure all data deadlines are met and maintenance of student data across all year groups.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will;
• Have experience of working as a Data Manager
• Have excellent statistical and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of SSRS reporting using Business Intelligence development
• Have the ability to self evaluate and actively seek opportunity for improvement
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Be highly organised
• Be friendly
• Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to pay for a new Enhanced check.
The School are keen to see CVs ASAP, if you are looking for a new role, then please call Reed Education Birmingham.