What We Are Looking For
We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Skills & Education Program Manager to define, manage and deliver cyber skills training and education for Global Cybersecurity (GCS) employees within State Street. This position partners with Global Human Resources, GCS subject matter experts, and internal and external learning experts to drive a continued focus on a security-first culture. The Cybersecurity Skills & Education Program Manager will work closely with security leaders to remain knowledgeable about the overall security landscape and impacts to State Street as well as work with the Cyber awareness Program Manager to support the implementation and delivery of new technologies, awareness, and training materials to be jointly published internally and externally to Cybersecurity organization. What This Role Is Responsible For
- Driving a culture of security through training and awareness
- Lead the management, execution and tracking of yearly cyber security skills training for all GCS employees
- Define, manage and deliver cybersecurity education programs
- Identify program risks and prepare risk mitigation strategies
- Oversee, monitor and report training and certification related metrics & issues to key stakeholders
- Support and engage senior leaders as champions of cyber security education and communications efforts.
- Proven ability to communicate complex messages in a simple, clear, and concise manner
- Prior project management or equivalent experience leading, planning, managing and maintaining complex, organization-wide programs
- Ability to process existing data and present concise information to Senior Management,
- Prior experience with employee skills, training and learning best practices
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Preferred bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred prior experience in cybersecurity
- Preferred Project management professional (PMP) certification
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.