Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a dynamic, global organisation based in West Bromwich. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving fast paced environment and an excellent team, this role offers hybrid working and is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Responsible for the hands-on delivery of panel recruitment, panellist performance management, and data validation activities across multiple Quality of Service surveys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outbound contact via telephone and email to discuss survey activities and data queries
- Resolution of customer queries via telephone and email
- Quality Assurance as required by SLA
- Attending and contributing to team and departmental meetings
- Positively contribute to ensure successful delivery of new initiatives
- Prompting escalations of system, production or data delivery issues to Supervisors
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Participate in the maintenance of a lean and continuous improvement culture
Skills and experience
- A positive friendly manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholder contacts
- Good organisation is a must to achieve challenging daily and weekly deadlines
- Competent IT (Word, Excel and Outlook) literacy, numeracy and written skills
Package and benefits
- £9. 65 per hour
- Holiday accrued
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting for Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your interview process.