Looking for your chance to shine?
This is a role for the problem-solvers, the step-up-to-the-challenge-ers; those who want to feel like their career matters. Being a Senior Retail Customer Advisor isn't just a title, but a badge you wear with pride. You'll be a force within your team, deputising and overseeing the store when the Manager and Assistant Manager aren't there, making sure both your team and customers feel like champs. If you bring the energy, we'll bring the rewards.
What you'll do:
- Bring the shop floor to life with your drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Wow customers with your technical knowledge and recommend the right products every time
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable
- Keep the store on top form when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are out
- Be able to show how you've worked to and exceeded sales targets or met deadlines
- Have experience of serving and delighting customers in a retail environment
- Enjoy being part of a team but possess the leadership skills to give guidance and mentorship
You might even:
- Know what it feels like to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
What's in it for you?
- Exceptional career progression in Retail and to other areas of BT with our Aspire internal development programme
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission, based on personal and store targets
- Typical commission of £3,500 (pro-rata); top performers can earn £20,000
- Competitive healthcare and BT share plans
- 50% discount on an EE mobile package (30% for Friends and Family)
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a further 5 days, plus your birthday off
- The chance to win once-in-a-lifetime all-expense-paid trips and prizes
- BT TV, including BT Sport and NOW Entertainment Membership
Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. Our people keep customers happy with great service, and our network, named best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We're therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It's our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter , LinkedIn and Glassdoor . Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories, it could be a great move.