Customer Service Advisor - InsuranceLocation: HalesowenHYBRID OPPORTUNITYSalary: £22,500CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED CALL HANDLERS
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to join a growing company based in Halesowen. This is a lovely opportunity allowing you the variation of working both from home and the office, after an initial 6-week training period.The purpose of the role is to provide a professional first point of contact for customers, colleagues, and external business partners in order to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.The role is based in modern, open plan offices with on-site parking, 28 days holiday and pension scheme, alongside a salary of around £22.500Customer Service Advisor main duties will be:
Successful Customer Service Advisors will have the following:
- Assist customers through various channels, e.g., web, telephone, email, etc.
- Use CRM systems to enter customer data to a high standard of accuracy.
- Validate and process new customer accounts, assisting customers with any account related enquiries
- Maintain a strong and up to date working knowledge of all processes relating to relevant products and services.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Provide administrative support to ensure activities related to customer's accounts are carried out in a timely manner and records are maintained.
- Identify and escalate to your line manager any major customer impacting issues, to help achieve greater business wide success.
Working Hours, Salary, Benefits:Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30 pmSalary £22,500Pension28 days holiday
- Previous experience of working in a call centre or FCA regulated customer service role is essential - at least 1 year.
- Customer focused.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate as part of a wider team working effectively across departmental boundaries and with external business partners.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workflow volumes to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and well organised
- Confident communicator - both written and verbal
- Effective decision maker in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the Motor Insurance industry or of insurance systems and procedures would be desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply now!