Are you a Customer Account Manager looking to work for an industry leader in supplying the fast-fit industry? The company has also introduced their own brand into the market with distributors worldwide. The company is modern and dynamic with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service and value. Mpeople recruitment are assisting the business in recruiting a Account Manager for the Head Office based in Warrington. You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff's personal growth with career progression, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues. Salary is £22,000 - £25,500 OTE £15,000. Working hours would between 8:00 - 18:00 on a shift basis, Monday to Friday and 8:45 - 13:00 on alternate Saturdays.
Customer Account Manager Duties:
- Inbound call handling with outbound follow up on customer queries.
- Taking day to day sales enquires and process orders on the phone.
- Assist the business in expanding customer base. Manage your own portfolio of customer and existing key accounts effectively.
- You will be tasked with growing accounts, account retention, cross selling and upselling.
- You will pitch products and influencing the customer using the full product suite to influence and persuade their decision-making process.
- Maintain information and keep up to date with new and existing products to assist you in the sales process.
- Build rapport with the customer to understand their needs whilst providing a high professional level of service.
- Utilise and update the CRM system to enable you to manage the customer journey pro-actively.
- Achieve all KPI's around activity, quality and performance targets set by the business.
- Provide an impeccable customer experience putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Customer Account Manager Requirements:
- An understanding of sales techniques, negotiating skills, previous Account Management experience would be advantageous along with an understanding of the automotive industry.
- Efficient and accurate data entry with high attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritise work loads.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships via a proactive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Word, Outlook and CRMS.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain deadlines, work to targets and KPIs.
Customer Account Manager Benefits:
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holiday with a rise to 24 days following one year of service.
- Company Pension.
- Staff discount Scheme.
- Company events.
- Onsite parking.