Corporate organisation, with outstanding offices near Hatfield, requires an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy finance team. You will be working within a very friendly large Credit team, responsible for supporting their UK clients. As a Credit Controller your duties will be vast and varied:
- Liaising with a variety of clients over the phone and via email
- Liaison for all cash with order transactions,
- Raise purchase orders.
- Dealing with all credit & 'Cash with Order' account applications & processes involved
- Posting of daily cheques.
- Scanning all docs into the live system.
- Posting direct payments.
- Completing the monthly statement run
- Processing payments.
- Liaison for all technical sales.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
Credit Control / Accounts Receivable Skills & Experience:
- You will have gained credit control / accounts receivable experience working with a high value ledger within a large organisation.
- Competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- A good team player, personable, numerate, calm under pressure and resourceful.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world renowned organisation that will fully utilise your experience while working within a dynamic and highly regarded finance team. The Finance team have an excellent working environment and would suit someone who enjoys multi-tasking and working within a very friendly team. Lots of opportunity for additional projects and career development!
Hours: Full time 9 - 5pm Hybrid working 2 x days in the Hatfield office.
Benefits: Bonus, Private medical, up to 27 days holiday, generous pension etc.