I am working with a 'Good' School in Staines who are looking for an enthusiastic Cover Teacher to join their team, starting asap on a permanent basis.
The school boasts a 'maintained good quality of education' with staff who are hugely positive about the school. All staff and students feel motivated to do their best.
As a member of the Cover team you will:
- Be able to stand infront of students and maintain high expectations for the lessons you are covering.
- Have experience working in secondary schools as a TA, Cover Supervisor or HLTA
- Have an understanding of the needs of individuals in the classroom and be able to support where necessary
- Have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
As a Cover Teacher, you will have:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Have Entitlement to work in the UK and UK residency
- Be able to provide 2 years of work references