As the Contracts Executive, you will be working within a small team reporting to the VP Purchasing and Programs, primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
- To process orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other depts. within the company to ensure customer service levels maintained
To be successful in this role of Contracts Executive we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in the Aviation industry
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent
ACS are recruiting for an Contracts Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Contracts Executive, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Contracts Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Contracts Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Contracts Executive role you desire.