Established in 2003, we're proud to be one of the UK's leading independent providers of essential business technology. We're equally delighted to have been named one of 'The UK's Best 100 Companies To Work For 2021', to have scooped an impressive 6th place in the telecoms sector and to have been awarded a 1 accreditation by Best Companies - awarded by Best Companies, the renowned employee engagement specialists.
Our teams are experts in their field, passionate about finding the right solutions for our customers and committed to supporting each other. We know the right people are the key to success. The energy, entrepreneurial spirit and expertise of our teams are at the heart of Focus Group. Our people make the difference.
We are now recruiting for Content Executive.
This role is to support the production and delivery of effective marketing content via multiple channels. Curating an elite level of copywriting to bring the Focus Group brand and its portfolio of services to life through the website, email, advertising, social media, sales collateral, brochures and PR.
Plan, schedule and execute copy to ensure delivery of engaging content that improves SEO rankings and increases brand awareness.
Main duties of this role are:
- Develop and delivering copy for multiple channels including website pages, blogs, white papers, case studies, emails and social media
- Creating and following content briefs to ensure content is optimised for SEO performance
- Ensure brand tone of voice, consistency and style is adhered to at all times
- Creating press releases and news to increase brand awareness by seeding out timely, newsworthy stories to media titles
- Think beyond the normal to produce brand relevant, engaging content to bring new visitors to the Focus Group website
At Focus Group you can be proud of what you do, how you do it and feel a true part of the team. We work hard to create an inclusive, collaborative and rewarding environment where you are inspired to achieve brilliant things and really make a difference to the future of our business.
Please visit our website to view a full job description, find out more about us or apply today.