VolkerFitzpatrick is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to clients. We possess proven experience and deliver successful projects in a wide range of industries, including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure and depots, airports, waste and energy.
Our teams of skilled and dedicated staff work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and objectives to deliver quality projects that are innovative, sustainable and exceed expectations.
Of upmost importance on all our sites and projects is the safety of our 850+ employees, our subcontractors and the communities in which we work.
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a multi-disciplinary construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies. The Role
Fixed Term - 12 Months
Full Time: 39hours per week
This role will include a 50 / 50 split supporting Rail Compliance team and the overall HSEQS team, assisting with the management of the rail compliance and rail standards processes and procedures.
As well as monitoring and managing the external Rail Sentinel requirements for rail specific competencies, monitoring and managing other training requirements of Rail Division personnel and to ensure reports are prepared in a timely manner to comply with the requirements of Rail Division clients. Key Accountabilities
Skills & Experience
- Ordering and distribution of Rail Rule Books/logbooks and amendments and maintainappropriate records
- Maintaining Rail Division databases including inductions, Rulebook briefings, Alerts and associated briefing form returns, to ensure that compliance with PCL is maintained.
- Maintaining Rail Division matrixes and associated files/folders including but not limited to Dashboards
- Logging & registration of essential information for Network Rail's Annual Risk Review questionnaire and RISQS audits
- Collating / producing / chasing and updating the accident and incident log on a weekly basis and produce trend analysis data
- Senior administrator for Close Call System (CCS) data entry and production of reports for Senior HSEQS Manager
- Maintain Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental non-conformance register identified through inspections /audits and notify actioner of close out dates to ensure non-conformance is closed prior to close out date
- Ensure insurances are maintained in
- Archive documentation as appropriate
- Monitor and process Rail procedural change requests via the IMS team
- High degree of computer literacy, particularly MS word and Excel
- Able to produce accurate work of consistently high quality, within prescribed timescales
- Ability to plan and structure workload against background of competing demands and high expectations
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Usual admin competencies - computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
- Rail experience or knowledge of Sentinel would be advantageous but not essential
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits