This is a standout opportunity to join a leading Top 100 UK firm in their expanding Bristol Commercial Team. This role is offered at Associate, up to Managing Associate.
Whilst they are a prominent firm across the SW, they are week known for providing all levels of Solicitors a genuine work/ life balance. They are always looking for ways to offer more to those who engage with the practice, be that progression, remuneration and overall recognition.
Providing access to big name brands across the South West & UK, they have an excellent reputation, providing a range of services to their clients, often seen as an extension to the GCs they assist.
The role itself is varied, across Fee Earning, Business Development/ Networking and Supervision.
You will be responsible for managing your own client relationships, advising on a range of matters including:
- Commercial Contracts
- Supply chains
- Brand protection
- Corporate Support
- And more
- You will be provided plenty of support and autonomy to pursue client relationships, with leads regularly provided not only from the Commercial Team, but other wider areas of the business.
- Naturally from working closely with GC's there is also the opportunity to gain leads through referrals.
- Responsibilities include assisting with the ongoing development of Junior Associates & Trainees, delegating work, and assisting the Partners in ensuring ongoing success.
You will need:
- A Commercial Lawyer with 3PQE +
- Experienced in managing your own varied caseload of matters
- Competitive Salary
- + Bonus
- Hybrid/ Flex Working
- Interesting work as part of a personable team
- Secondment Opportunities
- They are open to facilitating, a lateral move, or a step up to the next level within the firm
This firm have successfully attracted and onboarded individuals from:
- InHouse, looking to transition back into Private Practice
- CoCo Lawyers, looking to focus on Commercial Law
- Smaller regional firms, seeking the next step in their careers with a more prominent outfit
- Larger Top 50 UK firms, wanting a better work/life balance without sacrificing quality of work
- Relocators, wanting to join a true leader in the region
(If you don't have an updated CV, but want to find out more on the Firm/ Position/ Growth Strategy/ Full Package, or other roles available, please feel free to call Henry Hoey for a confidential conversation)