In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate health professional to join our pioneering business as a Clinical Learning Coach. You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the clinical sector OR you are a clinical professional, Registered Nurse with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
- Current and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings
- Level 3 Health and Social Care/ Clinical Health Care Qualification or above
- Nursing Qualification is desirable
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our Lifetime DNA
What we offer
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- If you join us without a Level 3 teaching qualification, we will enrol you on to and support you to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard
- A competitive salary and bonus. Salary for those coming to us with a minimum level 3 teaching qualification is £31500 plus bonus and for those without the qualification salary will start at £30000 rising to £31500 on completion of Coach Assessor apprenticeship
- London and South East weighting on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Comprehensive Professional Development
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.