Join Our Wildomar Team!
Are you looking for a therapeutic space to practice massage that is safe for you and your clients? Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
As a massage therapist at our Wildomar franchised location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
Since opening in 2008, we have been a staple in our community by continuing to provide therapeutic services in a safe and welcoming environment. Our team makes up an average tenure of four years or more, and is the pillar that stengthens our team's core values of empathy, optimisim, and grattitude.
Our massage therapists are employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing and building your book of business, so that you can focus on performing massages to help members and guests feel their best. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- $1,500 sign-on bonus as follows: Must work a minimum of 20 hrs/week. $500 upfront, $500 after 30 days, and the final $500 after 90 days
- Depending on work experience starting range is between 17.00 and 23.00+, in addition to tips and bonuses. Ask about our full time incentives.
- Tips may range between $15-$30
- license reimbursement after 1 year of employment 25 hrs/week
- 24 hours paid sick time available upfront after 90 days.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and supplemental AFLAC 25 hrs/week
- Annual longevity bonus after 2 years of employment
- Free monthly massage and deep employee discounts on additional services and products
- enhancement and request rate bonuses
- $100 referral bonus
- continued training opportunities (CE's for Behind Closed Doors each year)
- Complimentary enrollment to AMTA liability insurance
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients feel their best. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in the state of California.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for team members in Wildomar with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Relationship builders who help members and guests pursue their total body care goals.
- Well-skilled professionals who delivery an amazing, safe and therapeutice experience with every service.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products, as needed, to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
- Service providers who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from Massage Therapists with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.