Unity Care Solutions are an award-winning care company, supporting children and adults in the community with complex care needs. We are looking to expand our team of experienced and accomplished care staff in the Southampton area.
We are looking for experienced Health care assistants who will work alongside a Registered Nurse or Parent to support a 16-year-old client with his complex health needs at his own home in Winchester.
Shifts available: 3 Days a week (Flexible Mon-Fri Days) 08:30am-16:30pm
Saturday 8 hours once a month.
Pay rate £15.00-£21.00 per hour plus travel expenses.
Ideally, applicants with have skills and experience in the following areas, however training will be provided
If this is the type of work that interests you and you have the skills we are looking for than take a look at the many reasons why a job with Unity Care Solutions could be for you:
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Access to a wellness programme.
- Blue light card discounts.
- Refer a friend (worth £150)
- Paid holiday
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Full PPE provided with a personalised fitting (Where applicable)
- Face to face and Zoom interview options.
Contact us today to start your journey to a rewarding career in care.