At Grandview Medical Center, we believe in the power of great people and team culture to create exceptional care! We'd love for you to become our next Cardiac Progressive Care Registered Nurse (RN) at our 434-bed regional referral center and tertiary-care facility. We offer a family friendly work environment, perfect for a new grad looking to start their career or for an experienced nurse looking to make a change. Schedule: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (3x12s, FT).
- This role is eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus and weekend rate incentives. Apply now to learn more!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, concurrently performing a variety of tasks
- Requires an associate's degree and an active, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within cardiac care is highly preferred
Grandview Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas, including Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Women's Health, Mental Health, Digestive Diseases, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Sports Medicine and Emergency Care. There are more than 600 physicians on the Grandview medical staff representing 30 specialties and subspecialties. The hospital has been named an accredited program for Metabolic and Bariatric surgery by ASMBS & ACS as well as an accredited chest pain center.
Grandview Medical Center provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of any individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, military status, disability, genetic information or any other protected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email breanna_irizarry@
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-AL-RN License