about the company
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. They offer a full-suite of banking services to meet the needs of customers across the world. They continually invest in people and technology to create the best banking experience, and strongly believe in supporting the growth ambitions of its stakeholders.
about the job
- You will focus on 2 main areas: Strategy Implementation and Customer Franchise and Network Build
- Work closely with Coverage heads to prioritise and implement new client implementation
- Manage account planning process for strategic and key clients including prioritising the onboarding of international customers.
- Build customer franchise connectivity across international locations through collaboration with the Coverage Heads and Head Office.
- Support and drive International CEO's key initiatives
about the manager/team
You will be reporting directly to Head of International Banking Group
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or relevant discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in similar capacity preferably with international experience
- Confident and possess excellent communications skills to drive and manage discussions and meetings
- Extensive budgeting, forecasting and business planning experience involving interaction with senior management
- Strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills; Good convincing and influencing skills
- Results driven; able to deliver under pressure
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at (EA: 94C3609/ R)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.