New Business Development
An established telecoms and Technology company based in Brighton as a New Business Development Manager.
Basic salary is negotiable and uncapped commission.
Candidates must have sales experience in Telco or Technology sectors.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and sales focused individual who has a passion for technology and working in a small target driven team.
There will be a small number of accounts to manage immediately, though this role will primarily focus on developing new business opportunities, selling Juniper'sAI DrivenSD-WANsolutions.This Business Development rolewillbesupportedbyoutboundmarketingcampaignsdeliveredby3rdparty agencies which will ultimately be managed by the New Business Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will work towards a personal gross pro?t target, creating new business opportunities with a view to growing your own account base.You will then maximise sales opportunities by selling our range of networking and security solutions based on Juniper Mist technologies.
Key tasks involve:
- Developing customer accounts to increase number of sales.
- Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, partners, consultant relationships, tender participation and existing business network / customer knowledge
- Following up quotations and sales enquiries.
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships, pitching and increasing business with partners.
- Work with the Juniper sales team to build out planned and target campaigns into agreed verticals and accounts.
- Work with the Juniper and Nuvias sales teams to deliver quarterly marketing activities within aset budget and agreed lead generation outcome.
- To be conversant and continuously increase Juniper product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen.
- To play a key part in the education and hand over to the operational team when the sales cycle is completed.
- Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout.
- Researching, contacting and developing relationships with, pitching and securing business from potential new clients
- Putting together sales proposals
- Recommending to and liaising with technical teams to carry out projects, audits, and all technical work for partners
- Managing our ongoing pipeline and keeping this updated on a day-to-day basis
- Represent the company at exhibitions
- Ideally lives within the Brighton area (or commutable distance for occasional office visits).
- Account Management
- Strong business development mindset with an ability to work independently
- Sales experience preferably in selling in Telco sector
- Business development skills.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation and face to face skills.
- Proven management of projects and people.
- Experience of working alongside a technology Vendor (e.g.,Juniper,Cisco, HPE etc.) to deliver a joint sales strategy wouldbe bene?cial but not essential.
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities mostly by phone, meetings and social media marketing. This is a full 360 role.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills - written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.