Capita Resourcing sits within our People Solutions division - one of the key growth platforms for Capita supporting our capabilities and functions, all of which are key to our success in the future.
We have created an environment where our fantastic talent is valued and continually developed, and one in which we focus on delighting both our Clients and Candidate base. As part of this new direction, we now have a standardised way of working across Capita that aids collaboration and helps us create better outcomes for all our stakeholders.
Reporting to the billing manager, the billing administrator is an integral role in ensuring billing accuracy and incoming cash flow. He/she brings good customer service, problem-solving and business partner skills to work with sales, finance manager and client contracts.
Your are also a great team player who thrives on continuous improvement. Ideally, experienced in billing/account management/accounts receivable.
Hybrid, full time opportunity, with an office 5mins walk from the reading railway station.
- Process billing based on payroll timesheets and complete invoicing to meet/exceed billing targets, which requires accurate interpretation of varying client requirements.
- Ensuring PO's meet the standards for your invoices.
- Ensure accurate and timely weekly/monthly billing
- Troubleshoot and resolve billing issues/disputes to support meeting cash collection targets.
- Responsible to effectively manage internal customer/stakeholder inquiries on billing processes, internal controls and policies.
- Responsible for tracking pending payment statuses and maintaining debtor reports, liaising with client AP teams, finance and allocations.
- Identify and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deliver on other priorities/tasks as assigned
- Experience in relevant environment: ideally, familiar with billing/AR/month-end closure processes.
- Friendly, open-minded, approachable individual
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft products, especially Excel, SAP and AP&B
Please contact should you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying; or Choose 'Apply now' to complete our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
Your application to will be carefully considered, and you will hear from us regarding its progress.