Do you LOVE all things beauty?! Do you enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and have experience in customer service? If you answered yes to all these questions, then being a Beauty Barrage Brand Ambassador is the right opportunity for you!
Beauty Barrage is a full-service strategic sales management team with Brand Ambassadors servicing doors across North America. Beauty Barrage works with some of the hottest brands in beauty and provides in-store support for retailers like ULTA, Sephora, Blue Mercury, Nordstrom, Macy's and many more!
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of the brand you are representing in store. Generating in-store events and creating a strong presence in-store for your respective brand is the key to being successful in this role!
Our goal is to increase sales and brand awareness for the brands we work with. Our brand ambassadors are expected to be self-starters, effective communicators, good listeners, and have a passion for the beauty industry.
Key Responsibilities of a BEAUTY BARRAGE BRAND AMBASSADOR:
SALES & BRAND AWARENESS
• Develop and leverage positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving business.
• Responsible for maximizing weekly sales and exceeding sales goals in assigned doors
• Build brand awareness through education and consultative selling
• Drive sales through artistry demonstration and events (when applicable)
• Collaborate with store management on ways to build sales
• Ensure brand standards and objectives are met
• Set up and display products on demo tables when available
• Train store and field teams on product knowledge and customized skincare evaluations to build internal and external brand cheerleaders and customer base
• Customize retailer's beauty advisor education based on their knowledge level
• Educate and train retailer teams on your beauty brand(s) through artistry skills, product knowledge and selling techniques.
• Comfortable educating a team of 20+ team members in a large group setting in-person or virtual.
• Build clientele relationship by calling clients on behalf of stores to set up appointments, when necessary
• Identify specific needs by door and create appropriate action plans
• Manage and coordinate high level trainings and educational programs including: Grand Openings, New Store Events, Cluster Trainings, Round Robin Trainings, Stay and Plays, and Beauty Stylists trainings
• Coordinate branded store-generated and corporately approved events
• Manage pre-event timelines, asset deliverables, relationships, and event execution
• Communicate needs of store and brand to the corporate team (out of stock items, requests for store generated events, etc).
• Ensure product on gondola and secondary locations is merchandised and fully stocked and visual standards are aligned with company expectations. Resolve discrepancies at the store level, or by elevating as necessary. Replace testers and communicate/ assist with reordering of gondola components as/if needed.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMPANY INTRANET
• Stay active on social media by posting and tagging about your brand(s) and events
• Engage on our brand ambassador community portal to stay current on brand and company education, communication, and sales performance.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a sales and/or makeup artist in a retail environment.
• A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
• Strong artistry, selling, customer service, communication, relationship building, and organizational skills.
• Experience working successful beauty events.
• Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with both the corporate team, management and employees in store.
• Ability to work a schedule based on the company/brand's needs and be flexible to change to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to keep distance willing to travel and assigned door commitments
• Must have a reliable form of transportation to all assigned doors
• Must have the ability to access the Beauty Barrage app during shifts
Why it's Great to Work Here:
• We have amazing CORE VALUES!
o Obsessed with success We over-deliver. We make you look good.
o We skip to work We love what we do, because we do what we love.
o Evolve or die We eat the status quo for lunch.
o We got the tattoo This isn't a gig, it's a career.
o Embrace the chaos It might be beauty, but it ain't always pretty.
o We've got your back We fiercely support each other and celebrate the beauty of diversity within our team
o Do the right thing Even when no one is watching. Accountability and transparency is our M.O.
• Opportunity to scale up with a company that is growing 111% year after year.
• Get versed with multiple brands and categories of beauty.
• Easy scheduling! We conveniently book you through our app based on your availability.
• Engaging virtual and live training and education sessions.
• Supportive team community through virtual pop-up parties and brand ambassador community portal
• Professional 1:1 education and sales mentorship
• Level up with Beauty Barrage Boot Camp educational tools
• Health Insurance Offered (Dependent on eligibility)
• PTO and sick time
Beauty Barrage is women and minority-owned. We are certified Nationally Recognized Minority Business Enterprise, proudly creating jobs (not gigs) for people across the country.
Beauty Barrage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local law.