we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities
. We promise to know you and help you.
We give our employees ownership to make choices in their careers. You can choose the industry you want to serve. Have you ever wanted to learn more about craft breweries and distilleries? We've got that. Always wanted to service real estate? We've got it! Or maybe you've always wanted to get involved with health care. CLA has that and more.
Click here to see a list of our industries and services that you could choose from for your inspired career!CLA
is looking to hire an Audit Senior
to join our Rhode Island team!
As an Audit Senior
- Become an industry professional and attend industry leading events and trainings.
- Foster and build opportunities for our clients, communities, and people through paid volunteer hours.
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired careers.
- Be given opportunities to lead client engagements.
- Get the opportunity to work with many great clients.
- Perform analytical reviews on financial accounts and identify trends.
Think you're a fit? This is what successful candidates for this role have:
- You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your aspiring career goals.
- You jump at the chance to help others and you're ready to join a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring solutions to the table.
- In your bag of tricks you have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You have a CPA license or are eligible to sit for the CPA exams along with meet unit requirements to obtain a CPA License.
- You have at least 2 years experience as an Associate.
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to help us get to know you a little better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.