At Upstate Cerebral Palsy, we provide innovative programs and services that support people and create opportunities to fulfill life choices...one person at a time, through everyday miracles. We are looking to hire compassionate, professional, and versatile employees. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to work independently, think quickly, and problem solve.
- Medical, Dental and Vison
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403B Dollar for dollar retirement match
- STD, LTD, Life and AD&D
- Employee Discounts, Local and National
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- Generous PTO Plans (Sick, Vacation and Leave)
Typical Duties Include:
- Assist with the day-to-day in-office customer service; including arranging for equipment delivery/pick up.
- Assist with maintaining a contact list and conduct quarterly mailings for information dissemination as specified in the DBTAC (NEADA/IT) grant.
- Maintain records of customer contacts (phone calls, demonstrations, loans, outreach activities) and mailings.
- Implement follow-up procedures and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Assist with maintenance, cleaning and tracking of equipment; including obtaining supplies necessary for equipment maintenance.
- Maintain a catalogue/reference library.
- Associates Degree in Human services or related field
- Strong knowledge of a variety of assistive technology devices in the required domains of education, community living, employment and information technology/telecommunications, as well as disabilities, and funding sources.
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Windows, iOS, iTunes, Outlook, Email, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, Access, ability to conduct web searches for information).
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License
- This individual will be able to work independently with limited direction after training.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are a necessity.
Our work environment provides the opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced atmosphere. We offer competitive benefits and salary to include a low-cost individual health insurance plan, dollar for dollar retirement match, life insurance, voluntary benefits and generous paid time off.
- Computer Skills: Intermediate
- Communication Skills: Advanced
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Associates or better in Human Services
Licenses & Certifications