Responsible for ensuring that adequate levels of all supplies (perishable and non-perishable) are maintained constantly in the front of the restaurant operations as needed. Ensures complete cleanliness of dining area and food service areas. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Maintains a constant level of a supply of glassware, silver and other food service accessories at all service stations.
- Ensures dining room cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Assists co-workers on cleaning tables for prompt readiness.
- Maintains the supply of all condiments, makes coffee, tea, cocoa, etc. and other food accessory items at the service stations.
- Familiarizes self with, and adheres to, the principles of customer service and the interactive skills associated those principles.
- Cleans food line area when assigned
- Fills napkin holders as needed.
- Performs emergency mopping and cleaning of floor if needed.
- Covers other stations when needed.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Literate and fluent in English
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Acts as a role model to other Team Members and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same. Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy equipment and objects weighing up to 30 lbs for an eight hour shift
- Auditory range to include immediate environment
- Visual field must include near and far distances
- Ability to grasp, hold, reach, bend, squat, push-pull
- Ability to occasionally use a step stool
- Ability to have hand-eye coordination
- Ability to constantly walk and/or stand during shift
- Mobility to move quickly and easily throughout the restaurant and kitchen areas
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy
environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. ". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Responsible for ensuring that adequate levels of all supplies (perishable and non-perishable) are maintained constantly in the front of the restaurant operations as needed. Ensures complete cleanliness of dining area and food service areas.